Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Latest News Articles

Hi All, I was beginning to wonder when I would be able to have some "free" time to post another blog, but as luck would have it (perhaps, unlucky on you), I have found some quiet time (alas)!

I am really excited about three articles I've written that are going to be published in tomorrow's Cypress Chronicle newspaper. I will have hard copies so if anyone is interested in a copy, please let me know. In the meantime, please visit the links below to read the latest and greatest articles:

The Great Picture - Former El Toro hangar becomes "camera obscura"

The Tiger Woods Learning Center - Education First, Golf Secondary

Pickler Picks the Players that Wanna Play - Coach Scott Pickler and his staff prepare students for baseball and more

I hope you all enjoy the stories. Please feel free to post any comments.

Thanks tons!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home