Monday, March 20, 2006

Welcome!

Dearest Family & Friends, I have always wanted to have a Family Web page that will allow me and my dearest family and friends to keep in touch. In very recent events, we have come to realize and therefore cherish the very words FAMILY & FRIENDS. I cannot begin to tell you how much I regret not making more time to spend with each of you in the past and I can only hope and pray for better communication going forward. For those of you who know me, I LOVE to sing and perform. Any chance I have I will do just that. I especially love to sing PRAISE and WORSHIP songs because they are what enables me to express myself freely. My love for God and my family is infinite. And for those of you who do not know me, in addition to singing and performing, I LOVE to write. I have been known and labeled by many as a "chatter box". Sorry, what can I say? It's what I love to do best. Please bookmark this page for easier access and please stop by and visit as often as you would like. I hope to have long "conversations" with you in the near future. My inspiration of late is a gal I don't even know but have only met through a co-worker who has recently retired. (Stay with me now...it may get a little cofusing). His daughter is a lawyer, who also is a a writer and founder of a writing blog online. She has some of the FUNNIEST and INTERESTING things posted or written I have ever read. While although I don't expect my blog to hold a candle to hers, I do hope to make a valiant efforts in providing an open forum allowing you to read & reply as often as you would like (or...humor me at least, please? Por favor?). I told you, I love to write!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home