Friday, March 24, 2006

My Temper Tantrum Is Over

For a while there, I was about to give it all up. "I'm so done with school," I thought. I was so sure that my English professor was out to get me. My major is Music Education and my minor is English. I was hating life there for 9 straight weeks. I have to say that she has certainly challenged and pushed me as far as I could, but I had to step out of the situation to see it for what it was. She was only pushing me to see my potential and to therefore become a better writer. I suppose it worked. I am elated to be done with the class - FINALLY. I took my final this week (the results have yet to arrive, maybe then my attitude will either remain or it will take a complete 180 degrees turn). Who knows. I suppose we'll have to wait and see. The good news is:
  1. I get to see my family now at night
  2. I won't have to stay up until 3:00 AM writing papers anymore
  3. I can clean my house!!!
  4. I can do laundry
Cooking will still have to wait until after the semester. Sorry kids...it's take-out from now until the end of May!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home