It's 2:25 AM and all's well. The kids, well, Christopher and Ariana are up with me, believe it or not. Ariana was full of energy she started a "beauty school" in the kitchen and began doing a hair-miracle on Christopher. The only words she spoke, that cracked me up, was "You are so ugly". It sounded funnier coming from her exaggerated English, perhaps, British accent. It was a "You-had-to-be-there" moment.
Meanwhile, I wanted to keep you posted on how our summer's progressing thus far (in random order):
I need to go to sleep!
- Outside of being laid off in the middle of June, it's been pretty relaxing at home.
- The kids and I go swimming, if not everyday, at least every other day. They're SO dark now!!!!
- Christopher's All-Star team went undefeated 4-0 up until Game 5 and Game 6 of the District 29 All-Star Tournament, in which they were eliminated after losing both games. It was a great season, nonetheless.
- Christopher's travel ball team will be starting up this week for practice and the next coming weeks to prepare for the CCYB World Series in August.
- I'm going to take my time looking for the "right" job this time and not rush into anything too hastily. Have you any leads???
- I'm halfway through summer school. I have (had) two online classes of which I received an "A" in the first class and have yet to finish the second course. Fall semester is just around the corner - ARRRRGGHHHH! I need a vacation!!!!
- My niece will turn ONE YEARS OLD this August!!!! Woo hoo!
- I LOVE MY iPo (that's my iPod Nano, in case you didn't already know her name!)
- I am getting a kick out of updating my blog! Thanks to Lina - I've found many more generators and interesting things to place in my site. Cool.
- I haven't had to write a paper or essay in two weeks now - I feel rusty!