Thursday, July 20, 2006

Summer Update

It's 2:25 AM and all's well. The kids, well, Christopher and Ariana are up with me, believe it or not. Ariana was full of energy she started a "beauty school" in the kitchen and began doing a hair-miracle on Christopher. The only words she spoke, that cracked me up, was "You are so ugly". It sounded funnier coming from her exaggerated English, perhaps, British accent. It was a "You-had-to-be-there" moment.

Meanwhile, I wanted to keep you posted on how our summer's progressing thus far (in random order):

  1. Outside of being laid off in the middle of June, it's been pretty relaxing at home.
  2. The kids and I go swimming, if not everyday, at least every other day. They're SO dark now!!!!
  3. Christopher's All-Star team went undefeated 4-0 up until Game 5 and Game 6 of the District 29 All-Star Tournament, in which they were eliminated after losing both games. It was a great season, nonetheless.
  4. Christopher's travel ball team will be starting up this week for practice and the next coming weeks to prepare for the CCYB World Series in August.
  5. I'm going to take my time looking for the "right" job this time and not rush into anything too hastily. Have you any leads???
  6. I'm halfway through summer school. I have (had) two online classes of which I received an "A" in the first class and have yet to finish the second course. Fall semester is just around the corner - ARRRRGGHHHH! I need a vacation!!!!
  7. My niece will turn ONE YEARS OLD this August!!!! Woo hoo!
  8. I LOVE MY iPo (that's my iPod Nano, in case you didn't already know her name!)
  9. I am getting a kick out of updating my blog! Thanks to Lina - I've found many more generators and interesting things to place in my site. Cool.
  10. I haven't had to write a paper or essay in two weeks now - I feel rusty!

I need to go to sleep!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home