Saturday, August 19, 2006

School, School, School...and More School

Guess what? School is just around the corner for me. In fact, this is my last weekend of vacation and then it's time to hit the books! Well, actually, I never really stopped hitting those books especially over summer vacation. I ended up taking two online classes in which I did quite well I might add. I was able to knock down quite a few courses over the Fall 2005 and Spring/Summer 2006 semesters. With a few more classes this Fall 2006 and then Spring/Summer 2007 semesters, I'm closer to (finally) transferring to Cal-State Fullerton. What a major accomplishment! So, I suppose I should enjoy myself to the fullest this weekend, right? That I will! Blog again on Monday! Have a great weekend y'all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home