Sunday, March 26, 2006

Gratitude

I know it's not Thanksgiving but I must give thanks for the many blessings we have:

  1. God...for everything!
  2. A wonderful and beautiful family
  3. A true partnership with my husband
  4. My parents for putting up with so much
  5. My brother and his wife for always being there to help out
  6. My children - who teach me everyday about the meaning of life
  7. A great circle of loyal friends. Thank you Mustangs & A's
  8. My fellow Future Educators Club Officers - Nicole, Sara, Christina, Bryan & Dennis (faculty and program advisors)
  9. To those who have inspired, encouraged and supported my drive, my passion, and my ability to continue (return to) higher education and to become the best that I can be

It's like the academy awards...if I'm missing anyone, please forgive me.

THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home