Saturday, April 22, 2006

Photo Shop

It's amazing how far advanced we are these days, for instance...who would have ever thought you could actually have Photo Shop (or equivalent) software added to your cell phone? Cell phones sure have come a long way since the OG ginormous Motorola Jurassic-park-looking cellular phone, huh? It was even called a "cellular phone" too...now it's politically & correctly referred to as a "mobile" (or for your highly sophisticated and intellectual friends - a 'PCS') phone. Nothing is ever as simple as it was before, but I suppose change is good - right? I suppose.

So to keep in line with technology, I yearned for a better camera phone not too long ago. I don't know about better, but I acquired a "newer" phone. So, to test out the quality, I have decided to post the following picture of Christopher at the batting cages. What are your thoughts? Is it okay, mediocre, great, FANTASTIC, or no-comment quality? I just need to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home