Sunday, April 29, 2007

Cell Phone Talk

It never ceases to amaze me to see people talk on cell phones who are oblivious to the many ears listening-in on their conversations.

I happened to have arrived to school 45 minutes early before my next class and decided to have my salad I picked up at Wendy's for dinner. I sat under the umbrella'd table just outside of the cafeteria. Ignoring the left over burger stains, dried katsup marks, and syrup-like coke spills, I stomached my salad while an Asian-looking gal invaded my hearing space with her valley-girl conversation. My ears were bleeding. My eyes were undoubtedly stabbing her in the gut but she was too air-headed to know. She stood in front of an elevator shaft covered with glass windows all around. She was too in love with herself to be aware of her surroundings. She was putting on a show while talking on the phone. I doubt she even knew what her conversation was about. Her only reply most of the time was, "Are you serious?" I withheld from shouting several times, "YES...SHE'S F-ING SERIOUS...NOW GET OFF THE DAMN PHONE!"

It has become my #1 pet-peeve. I need a life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home