Thursday, May 18, 2006

Parting Is Such Sweet Sorrow

Wow...after what seemed like a very long Spring 2006 semester, I can't believe it's almost over. I just took my Biology lecture final tonight (last week I took the lab final). When I was taking the exam all I could think about was to make sure I mark the correct corresponding number on the scantron as is on the test itself. I'm paranoid that way. Of course I had to go through line by line to ensure I didn't actually skip a question (OMG! Imagine if I did? What a horrible thought).

When the final bubbling-in of question #100 was populated, I got up and took that final walk to the front of the class and placed my test on top of the pile and breathed a sigh of...relief? I don't know if that word best fit my state of emotion at the time. Because think about it...week after week, every Tuesday and Thursday night it was off to school (along with Monday and Wednesday nights for Math. Wow - four straight days of school every week). It became part of my fabric. And now? Whatever in the world will become of my Tuesday and Thursday (Monday and Wednesday) nights?

Well, tonight we're told grades should be posted so - WISH ME LUCK! Hopefully I will maintain my "B" average, or who knows? I might surprise myself and come back with an ACE of a grade? Wishful thinking, I know. I'll be happy to close this chapter of my life with a "B".

Just one more final next Monday - Math (geometry, etc.). Just a few days rest ahead and then it's time to hit the books again. After Math it's about a 1 1/2 - 2 week vacation then I start Summer school. You can't rest when you have the pot of gold at the other end of the rainbow to reach you know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home