Saturday, June 17, 2006

How Fair Is This?

Summer came earlier than I had expected and the kids aren't out of school yet, and my entire Nadal side of the family (that's my dad side for all you tennis fans!) are gathered in Vegas. What's wrong with this picture? How fair is this really that I am at home and the only one who hadn't made arrangements to be in any of the luxury hotels at Vegas gambling my life away? Here's why:

10. Some people, like myself, work

9. Some people, like myself, go to school

8. Some people, like myself, have kids

7. Some people, like myself, have weighing obligations

6. Some people, like myself, have ZERO money (this is always a good one!)

5. Some people, like myself, didn't ge the invitation (no joke, either!)

4. Some people, like myself, don't fair well in 120 degree weather

3. Some people, like myself, have to stay behind to keep all of you updated with the goings-on!

2. Some people, like myself, have a husband's birthday and Father's Day to deal with

and the number ONE reason is................

1. Some people, like myself have a son who is playing in his first ever T.O.C. Championship game!!!!!!

Cool, huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home