Friday, May 26, 2006

American Idol - Tribute (of some sort) to Clay Aiken

Like every other fan (or not) of American Idol, I watched the finale and result show on Wednesday. Believe it or not, this was the ONLY show I was able to catch because I had school every night.

Question? Was it me or was something just not right? I was especially puzzled by the "odd" behavior of the Clay Aiken wanna-be. He was so certain he "sounded" and "looked" like Clay. What's worse is AI airing (uh...read: exploiting) him with his attempts in singing an Elton John classic. It was William Hung all over again. I couldn't take much more of it. I began to claw at the walls and my horns were protruding out from the top of my head, when all of a sudden.....

....a bright light shines from beyond in the distance...a dark silhouette glimmers...It's...no, it can't be...It's......

...THANK GOD!!!!!!!! It's really Clay Aiken. He really did come to save the night.

My horns returned to its proper and upright position inside my head and the walls were spared once more. No biting off of anyone's head in my household.

If you haven't seen the video of AI when Clay came out, here it is. For your viewing pleasure: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1N_aJr3C-Qo&feature=Views&page=1&t=t&f=b

I'm usually not this critical, but this was a no-brainer. I apologize if I offend.

I'm a fan of www.youtube.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home