Mall Arcades: Are You Game?
I'm not a fan of mall arcades simply because:
There are probably other reasons I am blatantly forgetting, but at this point - who cares, huh?
- They usually occupy a small space
- They cram outdated and non-functioning games in these small spaces
- You spend MORE than you want to
- After countless attempts in winning a game versus the computer as your opponent, you win raffle tickets. Whatever happened to winning free games or extended games?
- In exchange for these raffle tickets you get miniscule and odd-shaped prizes they pass off as toys!
- After about 10 minutes and a dozen attempts at playing with your prize, it breaks
- They always end up in "The Abyss" I call - the floor of my car or squeezed in between the cushions