Thursday, May 24, 2007

Cypress College Graduation Commencement

Words of Wisdom

The pomp and circumstances preceded the commencements but it was the words of wisdom from Dr. Lewis, professors and advisers that made this ceremony a memorable one. Looking back at my curriculum it not only was a rigorous schedule but a fulfilling schedule. I am very proud to be have been a student at Cypress College. My educational experience was fabulous.

Pictured below are Nicole Greene (Education major, transfer to Cal State Fullerton en route to becoming a teacher), Hung Le (Communications major, transfer to Cal State Fullerton for his B.A.) and I (also a Communications major, transfer to Cal State Fullerton for my B.A.) experienced the entire graduation ceremony together. Followed by photos with my family: Steve (husband) and my kids (Christopher, Aaron and Ariana)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home