Monday, May 14, 2007

Graduation and AA Degree

The much anticipated day has finally arrived. This is a milestone in my life.

It has been several couple of years since I attended college the first time around straight out of high school. Young and naive then, I didn't finish. Distracted by the almighty dollar, I left school thinking entering into the workforce earlier than all of my college buds would be the best thing for me. Boy was I wrong.

Now having returned to school in 2003, it has taken me four long years to finally arrive at this stage of my journey. I am finally getting my Associate of Arts Degree as a Liberal Arts transfer to Cal State Fullerton where I will pursue my Bachelor's of Arts Degree in Communications with an emphasis on Entertainment Studies (yes, Journalism and PhotoJournalism fall into this category somehow). It was a toss up between the three but quite frankly, Entertainment Studies covers all of three of the things I like: Journalism, Photography and Entertainment. ES covers both the musical and performance aspect as well as sports and events.

Please join me in celebrating graduation. You are cordially invited to graduation commencements on:

Thursday, May 24, 2007 6 p.m. Cypress College 9200 Valley View Street Cypress 90630

Ceremonies will be held on the quad (lawn) east of the Gym II. Please arrive early and park in parking lot #5.

Thank you in advance for sharing in this joyous occassion. I hope to see you there.

Sincerely, Annie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home