Thursday, July 27, 2006

I Need A Fix

BLOGGER had a momentary blackout just now which posted a recent post "Miss Me" four separate times. I'm a little puzzled, okay, perplexed as to why Blogger has been giving me grief. It very well could be Mozilla's Firefox. I don't really know the root cause behind all of this angst, but what I do know is that when I try to open up "Annie's Desk" or any of the templates in Mozilla, they time-out quite a bit. Is that happening to you? On the other hand, Internet Explorer opened up the pages just fine, but as I viewed the display, I almost fainted. Some of the alignments are terribly jumbled throughout, for instance, the sidebar is located at the bottom of the page in IE but in Mozilla it displays perfectly.

Like I said, I do not know the cause but what I do know is I NEED A FIX! So if you're one of the readers who use Mozilla as your browser (KUDOS to you), hoepfully it dispays evenly and have no "broken" codes or links. If you are an IE user (SORRY ABOUT THAT!), and if the sidebar is stretched out and appears at the bottom, I suggest you adjust your monitor or viewing screen's capacity.

I apologize for the mess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home